UBUNTU: Creating more *stuff* for Washington Team

Mark Terranova mark at gidgetkitchen.org
Fri Feb 5 20:28:52 GMT 2010

 **
Hello Washington, I'm not sure how everyone prefers to give feedback. So I
posted to Forum & ML. I made  a mock-up  header for us.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WashingtonTeam/Brainstorm

I used a few shades to help figure which is best. The poll in the forum may
not be that useful so add comments. The colors will *match* in final
version. Most links point to WA pages.

How can we rename any links to make it more approachable?
The WA logo is a temp, so are the others. Let's get some other ideas for
logo.

The announcement bulletin can be used to deliver any message.

Thoughts?

-Mark

I'm feeling lazy on the intro thing so I'm including link to my user page on
Community Leadership Summit wiki

http://www.communityleadershipsummit.com/wiki/index.php/User:Mark_Terranova

http://www.communityleadershipsummit.com/wiki/index.php/User:Mark_Terranova