UBUNTU: Global Jam?

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 08:55:29 BST 2010

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Daniel Alan Miller
<dalan.miller at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Valorie,
> MailChimp is just a mass mailing web app which is very effective and very easy to put something together that looks really nice. They make a strong point of working with ISPs to not end up in spam folders as well and for the thousands of people I've sent it to for work, we have had little problems.
> I added myself to the map! Let me know if you need me to do anything to get ready!
>
> Daniel Miller

Thanks for the info! I've secured the room at Rainier Beach Library,
so just show up with a computer, and perhaps some food or drink to
share. We can eat and drink, but no alcohol in the library.

Valorie

--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .