UBUNTU: Global Jam

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 00:28:11 BST 2010

Now I'm replying to myself. How sad. In any case, Columbia City and
Boulevard Park are both booked, but Rainier Beach is NOT, so I'll put
an application in the mail tomorrow.

Rainier Beach Branch, 9125 Rainier Ave. S., Seattle, WA 98118. 206-386-1906

Driving from the south (going north):

    * Take I-5 exit 158 at Martin Luther King Way Jr.
    * Go north 1½ miles on Martin Luther King Way to South Henderson Street.
    * Turn right onto Henderson.
    * Go east ½ mile on Henderson to Rainier Avenue South.
    * Turn right onto Rainier Avenue South.
    * Go south 2 blocks on Rainier to the branch. (on your right)

Driving from the north (going south):

    * Take I-5 exit 158 at Boeing Access Road.
    * Turn left onto the Boeing Access Road.
    * Turn left onto Martin Luther King Jr. Way.
    * Go north 1½ miles on Martin Luther King Jr. Way to South Henderson Street.
    * Turn right onto Henderson.
    * Go east ½ mile on Henderson to Rainier Avenue South.
    * Go south 1 block on Rainier to the branch (on the right).

Parking is available in the branch parking lot.

Metro Bus Information - Served by Metro Bus Routes: 7, 8, 9, 32, 36,
39, 48, 106 and 107

If we come up with a better place, I can always cancel the library
room, but I'd like something booked -- we are only a week out!

Valorie

--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .