UBUNTU: Trying to update wiki; confusion!

Linda Halligan linda.halligan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 18:19:37 BST 2010

When I created the TeamReports page I followed the procedure outlined in
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BuildingCommunity/TeamReporting/HowTo

We create this month's list at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WashingtonTeam/TeamReports/10/August (which I've
just done).

Then when the month is completed we update the Include statement with
the month of August here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WashingtonTeam/TeamReports/Current

Then we don't have to touch
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WashingtonTeam/TeamReports until we need to
include 2011 reports in the Previous Reports section. :)

As a side note, can someone go back and create reports for May and June,
and fill in any activity for July? I know things have been pretty quite
around here lately...

-Linda