UBUNTU: Leadership

Linda Halligan linda.halligan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 17:32:15 BST 2010

I fixed the template links on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WashingtonTeam/LeadershipNominations to have the
correct spelling for Washtington. Deleted the duplicate page for me, and
renamed Valorie and Ahmed's pages to have the correct Subdirectory

We should definitely regroup on the leadership nomination and elections
process. Maybe have a vote in mid to late September?

Now that I'm done moving and life has settled a bit more I can get more
hands on with the LoCo again.