UBUNTU: Leadership

Linda Halligan linda.halligan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 17:32:15 BST 2010

I fixed the template links on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WashingtonTeam/LeadershipNominations to have the
correct spelling for Washtington. Deleted the duplicate page for me, and
renamed Valorie and Ahmed's pages to have the correct Subdirectory
WashingtonTeam.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WashingtonTeam/LeadershipNominations/August2010/Valorie%20Zimmerman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WashingtonTeam/LeadershipNominations/January2010/AhmedOsman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WashingtonTeam/LeadershipNominations/January2010/linda-halligan

We should definitely regroup on the leadership nomination and elections
process. Maybe have a vote in mid to late September?

Now that I'm done moving and life has settled a bit more I can get more
hands on with the LoCo again.

-Linda