UBUNTU: Leadership

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 11:55:40 BST 2010

Now that my dad is mostly healed and in an assisted living, I have
some time again. I've decided to put my name in nomination for
Washington LoCo leadership, although it's long after our original plan
for nominations and an election.

My wiki page is at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WashintonTeam/LeadershipNominations/August2010/Valorie
Zimmerman

which I notice has a typo in the name of the Team -- right along with
a bunch of other pages, including ones for Linda and Ahmed:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WashintonTeam/LeadershipNominations/January2010/linda-halligan

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WashintonTeam/LeadershipNominations/January2010/AhmedOsman

It looks like Linda was smart enough to catch the typo, and make
another page correctly:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WashingtonTeam/LeadershipNominations/January2010/linda-halligan

I'm going to do the same tomorrow (well, later today). Ahmed, are you
still interested in leadership? Anybody else want to step up and put
your name in lights? I'm interested in fixing these pages, somehow
getting rid of the bad ones, and moving ahead with nominations and
elections.

How say you all?

Valorie

--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .