UBUNTU: Global Jam?

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 08:51:01 BST 2010

So far, Ahmed, me and maybe GreySim. o/

I have a new toy to play with, courtesy of GreySim, Akkana Peck who
packaged it, and MarkDude who introduced me to it. A map toy! If you
are coming to the venue, add yourself to the map, and remember to
save.

http://greysim.com/ubuntu-map/

Right now, with only GreySim and me on it, Fairwood Library looks
best. I'll bet you Seattleites will move that a bit north when you add
yourself on the map.

As a bonus, perhaps you can ride-share based on the map. :-)

Valorie

PS: I had a random thought about Software Freedom Day -- how about a
Geeknik that day? Weather might be still good? We could even have it
in a downtown park, and use computers? Sat. Sept. 18:

http://softwarefreedomday.org/content/what-software-freedom-day

--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .