UBUNTU: LFNW booth goodies have arrived

Ahmed Osman ashex at chipnick.com
Thu Apr 15 00:52:45 BST 2010

Hey Everybody!

The discs and conference kit have arrived! The disc holders are mysteriously
absent though so if anyone still has the old ones, it would be rather
awesome if they could bring them to the conference!

Who will be coming to volunteer? I'm not sure where we will be located in
the building, will most likely find out once we get there. I'd like to have
at least 4 people on each day so we can all check out the exhibits and talks
that will be going on, however Sunday has always been slower with a lower
attendance so doesn't really need 4 people.

-Ahmed Osman