UBUNTU: LFNW booth

Ahmed Osman ashex at chipnick.com
Sun Apr 4 22:08:45 BST 2010

Sounds good. I've sent in the request for the conference pack. We'll need
Chuck to send in the request for CDs. I've already emailed him with the
details on requesting it.

Who else will be attending? I believe we'll need 3 or 4 people for this
event to be able to give everyone the flexibility to attend talks.

-Ahmed Osman