UBUNTU: LFNW booth

Linda Halligan linda.halligan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 03:30:41 BST 2010

We have a table for LFNW registered. Ahmed, it would be great if you
could take point on coordinating the table manning and cd/media pack
from Ubuntu. Send me your LFNW site username and I can add you to the
"authorized" people for the table. I will be at the fest and should be
able to man the table for a few hours, but I will be there with my
company as well.

-Linda