UBUNTU: Wireless woes Help is needed

Darren VanBuren onekopaka at gmail.com
Sun May 31 05:58:07 BST 2009

Them pesky Broadcom cards. You'll have to use a restricted driver
unfortunately. Should be under System > Administartion in the GNOME
Panel. I have a Broadcom 4311 in my laptop, and using the restricted
driver worked for me. But that was pre-jaunty, so it may or may not
solve your problem.

Darren L. VanBuren
http://oks.tumblr.com/