UBUNTU: Is this list alive?

Paul Bartell paul.bartell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 05:06:12 GMT 2009

Its still alive. Just not very active. Were currently planning a booth
at Linux Fest North West in April, but that has been the extent of
messages in the last month. Getting a loco team up and kicking
requires time, effort, and outside interest, of which Washington seems
to have little of at the moment.