UBUNTU: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Thanks Ahmed

Ahmed Osman ashex at chipnick.com
Thu Dec 17 02:11:48 GMT 2009

You can actually set it up so a user is notified via email when someone
posts to one of the blogs. Technically this means I can setup a user that
just receives email notifications for each post that goes out and have it
redirect to the mail list, but the emails don't look very pretty:

Blog   : Washington Team ( http://www.chipnick.com/ubuntu-wa/blog5.php )