UBUNTU: Cool, Ahmed!

Ahmed Osman ashex at chipnick.com
Wed Dec 16 23:06:47 GMT 2009

I don't see why not? I cleared out the example stuff and setup two blogs (WA
team and Seattle area people).
Currently the default is you sign up and can only comment, I'm a bit iffy
about enabling anyone to post to the blog when they register, so I guess
when you register, just send an email to me/the mail list and I'll elevate
you to blogger?

This brings up the question of who should be running this, I'm going to
nominate Chuck, Linda, and I to administer things. I'm open for other
suggestions though.

-Ahmed Osman