UBUNTU: LoCo Blog

Ahmed Osman ashex at chipnick.com
Wed Dec 16 20:54:31 GMT 2009

How about b2evolution?
I have played with it a little bit and I rather like the ability to create
multiple blogs under one setup (and be able to maintain different themes for
them to). I installed one awhile ago under my site but never used it but I
setup up with a demo in mind so you can see what it looks like here:
http://www.chipnick.com/tech/

-Ahmed Osman