UBUNTU: There must be a leader

C.J. Adams-Collier cjac at colliertech.org
Fri Dec 11 16:12:42 GMT 2009

Hey there Vince!  Thank you for your vague concept of an idea!

First of all, I want to make it clear that making Microsoft out to be
the bad guy is a) not necessary and b) slightly offensive to me,
personally.  Don't get me wrong: I'm an avid linux user and prefer to
avoid the winders family of operating systems.  I just don't see how
separating the world into "us" and "them" helps any cause.

I'm up in Seattle and have discussed setting up a UW users group with
Michael Goodman.  It would be fun to put together a booth outside the
HUB and give away copies of Karmic.

But now to get the big girl to school....

Cheers,

C.J.