UBUNTU: Launchpad Team

Linda Halligan linda.halligan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 20:19:38 GMT 2009

Paul Bartell wrote:
> we had one, but it wasnt really used.
> https://launchpad.net/~washingtonstate . It needs quite a bit of work.
> Im on winter break, so if i can help out with anything im happy to.
>
> On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 11:03 AM, Linda Halligan
> <linda.halligan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I couldn't find one so I created one. Perhaps we can get this thing
>> rolling again.
>>
>> https://launchpad.net/~wa-loco-team
>>
>> -Linda
>>
>> --

Oh, darn. I searched and didn't find it. I've linked the group I linked
to the ~washingtonstate team, not sure if I can remove the team I
created entirely. We should put LoCo in the ~washingtonstate team name
since that is the official designation of these groups, and how people
should be expected to search for it. Who has the authority to do that?

Also, I've linked to the launchpad page on the Washington Team and
Washington Team application pages.

I just read the LoCo how to (a little too late, darn enthusiasm) and
realize neither of these launchpad names fit the standard of
~ubuntu-statename. :-/

I created a wa loco gmail account for the team I created. It can be
transferred to the existing page if desired. Someone, let me know.

If someone could give me a general status of the WA LoCo team, or we
could do a roll call for people interested in kicking this back into
gear that would be awesome.

-Linda
IRC: althara on freenode.net