UBUNTU: Meeting this Sunday

Paul Bartell paul-bartell at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 29 23:08:08 GMT 2008

Hello all. heres more info.

the meeting will be the 3rd of February (this Sunday) at 8:30 (so long
as most can make it then) in #ubuntu-us-wa on irc.freenode.net (common
irc clients are pidgin (gaim), xchat, and konversation. The
help.ubuntu.com probably has an article on using irc.)

meeting items will include: (i havent been able to post a full agenda
yet due to finals)

Some kind of install fest?
Helping out with the PNW team at Linuxfest Northwest

What we would need to get aproved
possibly make ideas for some bylaws, to be openly discussed.