UBUNTU: Meeting: whens a good time?

Paul Bartell paul-bartell at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 17 04:12:24 GMT 2008

Thanks to m.neese for replying off list and telling me pretty much any
day was good, but that 9 might be a bit late.

I will take the silence as a "these days are also good for me", and
schedule a speculative meeting for the Sunday, the 3rd of Feb at 8:30
pm. I will post an agenda on the wiki within the next couple days, and
when i get more responses (as to good/bad time/day), i will post it on
the PNW calender.