UBUNTU: Meeting: whens a good time?

Paul Bartell paul-bartell at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 16 02:05:27 GMT 2008

Hello everyone,
Rihanha reminded me about having a meeting, so im goign to go for a
general survey of when/what days are good for people

I find Tues and Wednesday to be best for me during the week, and
Friday / Sunday nights best on the weekends.
Any time after 3 i am pretty much open to meeting.

So reply with days/times that work well for you, so we can get this
show on the road.

--
"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the
present controls the past." - 1984

Random quote of the week/month/whenever i get to updating it: "Its
like a giant mosh pit of atoms jumping up and down" - Ms. Fawcett,
when explaining the transfer of heat.