UBUNTU: Fwd: [Gslug-general] Next Meeting: January 12th, 2008

Paul Bartell paul-bartell at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 11 06:06:33 GMT 2008

Figured i might as well forward this.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eric Butler <eric at extremeboredom.net>
Date: Dec 27, 2007 10:29 PM
Subject: [Gslug-general] Next Meeting: January 12th, 2008
To: gslug-general <gslug-general at gslug.org>

Hey everyone,

The next GSLUG meeting will be January 12th, 2008.

http://wiki.gslug.org/index.php/Meeting_2008-01-12

I'm sure last meeting's great attendance was mostly thanks to everyone's
effort to spread the word, so please keep it up!

If you can attend, please RSVP for food by adding your name to the
bottom of the wiki page. This way our friends at Silicon Mechanics will
know how much food to order.

Lighting talks will again be 5 minutes, if you have anything to talk
about, please add it to the wiki page. If there's a topic you'd like
someone else to talk about, add it to this page:

http://wiki.gslug.org/index.php/Lecture_Topics

If you'd like to talk about something, but aren't sure what, this page
will hopefully give you some inspiration.

Let me know if you have any questions, see everyone next year!

 - Eric