UBUNTU: Linux Fest NorthWest

rihanha rihanha at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 18:26:16 BST 2008

Hello all -
After looking at the Fest schedule, I noticed that there are BOF sessions on
Sunday for openSuSE and Fedora, but not Ubuntu. I asked Mark if anyone had
mentioned it and he responded not yet, but if we're interested we could
request it.

So, are we interested? In other words, are enough folks still going to be
around Sunday afternoon who'd be interested to request one, or should we
stick with what's already on the list?

Thanks,
-rihanha