UBUNTU: Linux Fest NorthWest

Paul Bartell paul-bartell at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 14 22:49:54 BST 2008

I think a schedule would be good, but is it realistic that it would be
followed? I think its most likely that it will get pretty busy On
saturday around 10-11 and cap off around 4, with the party in the
evening. I dont think planning it out would be very successful, though
it might be something to attempt if you have extra time, though i dont
know how futile it will be, considering the talk schedule hasent been
finalized yet. (when it is, it might be good to try and get an overall
sense of what talks people want to go to/are presenting.