UBUNTU: Linux Fest NorthWest

rihanha rihanha at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 17:43:34 BST 2008

Hello all - looking forward to the Fest. Curt and I will be there, looking
forward to meeting you all in person. We're probably getting there around
lunch time on Sat and will stay through Sunday. We've volunteered to help w/
the Fest, but we'll be available to help a bit w/ the booth if you need us.

Hey Paul, I'll take some of those Gutsy discs off your hands - for the LUG
we just started on our campus (UW Bothell). We've got a bookshelf we need to
fill, so we're slowly building it up w/ donated books, mags, cables, etc. If
anyone has some old Linux mags or books they want to purge, we'd be
grateful! I think a set of Gutsy discs will be a great addition. =)

Cheers,
Sheri (rihanha)
& Curt (gyron)