UBUNTU: Tacoma Ubuntu user looking to get involved

Paul Bartell paul-bartell at ubuntu.com
Sun Apr 13 01:43:23 BST 2008

Hello. Glad to hear there is an interested user. The next big event we
will be going to/having a booth at is Linux Fest north west.
(lfnw.org) Its in a couple weeks. I found it quite interesting when i
went there just observing a couple years ago. You would probably be
able to meet a few members of the Wa team, as well as some Oregon
people. I hope to see some of you on this list there, and i am sorry
about the lack of communication.