UBUNTU: Apologies

rihanha rihanha at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 20:20:15 GMT 2007

Yeah, sorry about that on our end as well. We all wound up with the flu,
right through Christmas. Not exactly the gift we had planned on sharing!

I'd suggest we try again after the new year. Maybe the weekend of the 5th,
or the week after? We could also send a reminder w/ some IRC channel info
the day before?