UBUNTU: A quick introduction

rihanha rihanha at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 19:38:31 BST 2007

Hello. My name is Sheri (aka Rihanha online), and I am an enthusiastic
'noob' in the Linux world. I have recently installed Ubuntu on my
laptop and so far I'm loving it. I'd like to get more involved and
learn all there is to learn about it (a lofty goal, did I mention I
was enthusiastic?). I have joined this group, as I live in Mukilteo
and am attending school at the UW Bothell, and the Ubuntu Women's
group.

I don't know if I will be able to attend regular meetings as I have a
young son at home and an insane schedule with work and school, but I
would be happy to do small projects or host a 'northernly' (i.e.
Snohomish/No King Co) meet up if anyone expresses any interest.

Basically, I just want to say hello, and thanks for putting together a
Washington group. Its just good to feel less isolated on this journey.

Cheers,
Rihanha