Ubuntu 13.04 Launch Party!

Ricardo Feliciano ironpatriotny at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 18:57:55 UTC 2013

Eli,

Hey, sorry to getting back to you almost a month later.

There wasn't any venue or exact plan yet. I just wanted to get people
together to see if there was an interest for a party. Sadly, you're the
only one that responded as far as I can tell. :/

Sincerely,
Ricardo N Feliciano
about.me/RicardoFeliciano