Fwd: Announcing the next Ubuntu User Days Event

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Thu Jan 6 17:37:30 UTC 2011

Since we didn't have a meeting this month due to the holidays and
travel and snow and such, here's a reminder about the upcoming Ubuntu
User Days. I highly encourage y'all to do a session. He even has a
list of ideas for teaching.

If you have questions about leading or attending, feel free to send me
a message or ping me in #ubuntu-us-va!

Jessica