Meeting minutes from April 4, 2011 Meeting

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Tue Apr 5 01:30:46 UTC 2011

Hello everyone! I've posted minutes on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/VirginiaTeam/MeetingMinutes

Feel free to update it if I missed something or let some typos slip in :)

See you next time: May 2 at 8:00 p.m. on #ubuntu-us-va. If you're having a
release party [1], please let us know on the list!

April 4, 2011 IRC Meeting

   - Attendees: jtatum, dasnipa|arpy, Jagged, jledbetter, lexvegas
   - Chair: jledbetter (was running late so jtatum started meeting)
   - Nominations were opened from the floor. Jagged nominated jledbetter. So,
   jledbetter is now the lead.
   - Also discussed was the term: 4/4/2011 - 1/1/2012 or 4/4/2011 - 12.04
   (synced to release cycle)
      - The votes were 4 in favor of release cycle (end 12.04) and no votes
      for ending January 2012
   - We also discussed global jam and release parties. No one was able to
   attend the global jam but there is interest in a release party. Perhaps
   online and some in person. More forthcoming on the mailing list.
   -

   IRC Log <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/VirginiaTeam/Meetings/20110404>

[1] http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/global/744/detail/
<http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/global/744/detail/>