Know anyone that needs a techie sales and marketing exec?

Chris O'Donnell chrisod at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 23:48:08 GMT 2010

Howdy all. I got a surprise yesterday. I was laid off. One month ago we were
making plans for a weekend trip to Vegas to celebrate our good year, and
yesterday they shut down the commercial software division that I ran.

So, anybody know of an opportunity for a sales and marketing guy that
prefers Ubuntu as his OS? I've actually got an application in at Canonical,
and a call scheduled tomorrow with a friend that works there to see if he
can help. I'm also chasing possibilities at Digium and Red Hat via friends.

My resume is at http://goo.gl/Y5Wjw (pdf on Google Docs)

Thanks, and sorry for the off topic post :)