FYI: [Ubuntu-Classroom] LoCo Day Cancelled

Jim Tarvid tarvid at ls.net
Thu Dec 9 00:03:27 GMT 2010

Clearly, there are insufficient rewards to participation both for the
information provider and for the receiver. For the receiver, some sort of
certification might help like LPI.
http://www.certification-crazy.net/lpi_study.htm

In these economic times, enhancing the portfolio may help marketability.

I'll run it up the flagpole locally and see what happens.

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Jessica Ledbetter <
jessica at jessicaledbetter.com> wrote:

> James mentioned this in the last meeting but here's the official
> announcement.

Rev. Jim Tarvid, PCA
Galax, Virginia
http://ls.net