Virginia LoCo

Macarthur Inbody 133794m3r at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 07:37:12 BST 2010

I forgot i was even on this list any longer to be honest, and also i've
moved onto a distro that is more community based and isn't set upon making a
mac look alike with the cursor themes and also getting more lazy with their
bug reports.

I wish the rest of you luck with this thing, but i've seen the light and am
now in debian land.

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 8:41 PM, Jim Tarvid <tarvid at ls.net> wrote:

> [...]

~Macarthur Inbody AKA 133794m3r