IRC team meeting

James Tatum jtatum at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 20:44:43 BST 2010

Hello Virginia!

IRC meetings haven't happened for a while. Let's try to do this again.
Let's plan to meet in #ubuntu-us-va at 8 PM on May 4th.

In other IRC related news, I've had the legacy channel
#ubuntu-virginia setup to forward users to #ubuntu-us-va, and I've
been idling in #ubuntu-us-va to try to answer any stray questions that
pop up in there and/or meet people :) I'm on most during daytime
hours, so if you're so inclined please pop in there and say hi to me
or try to stump me with a question (important note: stumping me is
trivially easy).

See you there!