Russian punk was Linux on netbooks

Jim Tarvid tarvid at
Sun Jul 12 22:13:00 BST 2009

No but I have one neat discovery for the day.

Downloaded this mp3

Loaded it into picard

Got the title Апрель

Led to

where I found a google translation of the lyrics -

and this tune which I think is "Victor Choi" -

I now no longer know what punk is.

Amazing what you can learn when you no longer know something.