How did you come to use Linux?

Glenn Tobey gletob at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 19:28:13 BST 2009

I first got started with Ubuntu 7.04 Fiesty Fawn.  I was on digg and I
see this article about WUBI.  This would allow me to install ubuntu
without messing with partioning (which at the time was scary to me).  Of
course I tried it but I didn't actually use it that much until 7.10 due
to the fact that my wireless dongle (RT2571 based) caused the system to
completly freeze up.  Now I rarely ever boot in windows and use Ubuntu.