Meeting Minutes Feb-16-2009
1m.0n.f1r3 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 03:48:28 GMT 2009
Yes, we've finally had our first meeting, hopefully the first of many to come.
Next meeting is on 2-24 (Tuesday) at 7pm.
- Goals thus far include community organizing, CD distribution, advocating
FOSS and Ubuntu, release parties, and working with local LUGs and PC shops
- Meetings will take place every Tuesday at 7pm
- The "business" meetings will take place on the first Tuesday of each month
- Possible Release party events & other group events in the future
- Definitely a priority to have CDs on hand, perhaps copies of windows
versions of things as well
- Logo has been chosen and is now present on the wiki
- dwidmann has been made the secretary
- Regional reps have been selected for the Southwest, NVR, and Hampton
Roads/Tidwater regions. We still need representation from; the Southside,
Central, Northern, and Alleghany
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 33020 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us-va/attachments/20090218/cfd1071c/attachment-0001.bin
More information about the Ubuntu-us-va