All members please read

Travis Newman panickedthumb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 01:46:00 GMT 2009

Hello everyone!
We just had our first meeting. Thanks to those who could come out.

dwidmann will be sending out the minutes shortly, but in the meantime, we
need a few regional reps. Please check out the wiki for what regions we need
reps for, and put down your name with contact info if you want to be the
regional rep.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/VirginiaTeam/RegionalReps

Also, please confirm your location on the launchpad page so we know where
everyone is. This will help us for regional meetings and functions.
https://launchpad.net/~virginiateam <https://launchpad.net/%7Evirginiateam>

Our next meeting is next Tuesday, February 24th, at 7PM EST. See you then!

Thanks everyone!