Help

Jim Tarvid tarvid at ls.net
Mon Apr 27 02:45:27 BST 2009

It is the right CD. I have a preference for the "alternate CD" as it gives
me more control but the desktop CD will work.

There is still some softness in 64 bit support but it seems to be filling
in. You will need help from Medibuntu to get the multimedia stuff going. I
almost always "win" but it takes a while.

Your clock is off so I suspect NTP is not running. I have all the relevant
images in Galax and we are going to do installs next Saturday.

Jim

http://ls.net
http://drupal.ls.net