[ubuntu-us-ut] Still a team?

James VanTassel hsabort at sicksadworld.us
Wed Sep 29 04:19:06 BST 2010

excellent thoughts aaron.

instead of letting all the weight fall on one persons shoulders we should
all take up some minimal responsibility. it seems there is a pattern of
someone taking the reigns, burning out, being inactive until someone else
steps up.

we could help each other with this so that there is always someone around
that can get the job done when need be.

the wiki is a great place to start. we could also hand out ubuntu cds,
spread the word about our irc channel, participate in bug jams, contribute
how-to articles, and even things that make us part of our community like the
age-old idea/practice of donating old boxes running ubuntu.

just my two cents.

again thanks aaron for the refreshing post.