[ubuntu-us-ut] Airing of grievances (was Meerkat Ditching 'aptitude')

Benjamin Cardon bj.cardon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 04:38:26 BST 2010

The problem that they can't just continue down this path of "remove
things the end user doesn't see/need" while also adding apps that end
users will want in a default install. Eventually they will either have
to move to a DVD format, or offer a better user experience tool than
cramming everything into a CD.