[ubuntu-us-ut] Car pool from Utah County

Michael Holley mholley at innerthought.us
Tue May 11 17:36:26 BST 2010

On Tue, 11 May 2010 10:23:12 -0600, Christer Edwards
<christer.edwards at gmail.com> wrote:
> I presented on Saturday and the plan was to have it recorded to be
> re-presented today, but that didn't happen. I will not be able to make
> it tonite to do it in person. If anyone else is interested in
> presenting on anything, feel free. Beyond someone else giving a
> presentation, or ya'll just generally hanging out, I don't have much
> to offer tonight.

:-(

I was looking forward to a lesson on securing Linux. I really don't know
much about locking down my machine and security is really interesting to
me.

--
Michael W. Holley | Email: mholley at innerthought.us | Phone: 801-319-2008 |
AIM/GTalk: michaelwholley