[ubuntu-us-ut] Meeting Day/Time Update (?)

Phillip Anderson pcanderson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 22:06:33 GMT 2010

Here in the Frozen Northlands (Logan, UT) I'm a member of the Free Software
and Linux Club at Utah State University.  I was talking to some of the guys
in the club and we were wondering if it was possible for the meetings
(wherever/whenever they may be) to be broadcast online so that we may
participate, seeing as it's quite a drive down to SLC and Utah County.  Is
the U of U set up to do online lectures like this?  Is this feasible?

Phil Anderson