[ubuntu-us-ut] Fwd: Ubuntu Utah LoCo Team Re Approval

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at ubuntu.com
Sun Aug 1 21:23:48 BST 2010

Team -

This has crept up on me and the due-date is looming. I'm hoping some
of you can help out with the process, as I've been pretty busy of
late.

Below you'll find the email from the Ubuntu LoCo Council regarding out
teams re-approval application. Our team was first approved in early
2006, and this is the first time we've been up for re-approval.

If any of you are able to find some time I would very much appreciate
any contributions you can make toward our application. I will try to
do what I can, but may not have a lot of time to dedicate towards it.
I hoped I would, but now I find we're just a few days short of the
deadline and I haven't been able.

Thank you - please feel free to reach me for questions, discussion or
collaboration via IRC, email or IM.

Christer