[ubuntu-us-ut] Snow College Open Source Club To Bring 100 Dead Computers Back To Life

Mike Basinger mike.basinger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 04:40:04 BST 2009

Chris,
Ubuntu Utah will definitely help, it is a long drive for most of our
members in the SLC area, but if no one can make the drive, we will be
available in our IRC channel for on-line support. If I get the Ubuntu
9.10 CDs in before Nov 14th, I will mail you down a stack. I also
blogged your event, which should be seen by the larger Ubuntu
Community via planet.ubuntu.com.

Thanks,
Mike