[ubuntu-us-ut] Release Party Results

Christian Horne blendmaster1024 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 03:47:19 BST 2009

uhm, what the heck?

>>Date and Time
>> 10% (1)        Friday November 6th Evening
>> 10% (1)        Saturday November 6th Afternoon
>> **80% (8)      Saturday November 6th Evening
>> 0% (0)         Other

...they're all november 6th? both saturdays AND a friday, all on
november sixth?? excuse me for being illiterate, but i thought that it
can only be one day of the week at a time. since i seem to be
mistaken, i'd like it if you would explain how this works, if nothing
else for my entertainment.

(this is my usual disclaimer where i say i know i'm being a bit of a
snob and that it's not to annoy anybody, it's just for entertainment
of all who find it funny even though i'm likely to be the only one so
if you dont like it just ignore it.)

(this is the spot where i apologize for the last note being so very
big and make an idiot out of myself by making another big note.)

On 10/20/09, Mike Basinger <mike.basinger at gmail.com> wrote:
> The tribe has spoken. Looks like we will be having our release party
> at McCool's on Saturday November 7th at 6:00pm till 9:00pm. I will
> confirm with McCool's today if date is ok still. See you on Nov 7th.
>
> Mike
>
> Location:
>  10% (1) 	Gourmandise - The Bakery: Free wi-fi, great deserts.
>  20% (2) 	Paradise Cafe: Free wi-fi, good food
>  **70% (7) 	McCool's Irish Pub: Lamb quesadillas and adult beverages
>  0% (0) 	Other
>
> Date and Time
>  10% (1) 	Friday November 6th Evening
>  10% (1) 	Saturday November 6th Afternoon
>  **80% (8) 	Saturday November 6th Evening
>  0% (0) 	Other
>
> InstallFest
>  40% (4) 	Yes
>  60% (6) 	No