[ubuntu-us-ut] Meeting Cancelled for Nov 14, 2009 (?)

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Fri Nov 13 17:56:04 GMT 2009

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 08:19:19 -0700
Christer Edwards <christer.edwards at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> I have yet to find any interest in a meeting for tomorrow so I'm
> throwing out one more notice before "officially" cancelling it.
> Considering we had the release party just last week, perhaps that
> counted as the meet in many people's minds.

Some folks may be at Snow College down in Ephraim, UT. On Saturday,
November 14th, 2009, from 10:00am to 6:00pm the Open Source Club is
going to bring 100 DEAD COMPUTERS BACK TO LIFE! This will all be
happening in Humanities 122 on the Snow College campus. 150 E. College
Ave. (Turn East at our traffic signal.)

http://www.goodbyemicrosoft.net/news.php?item.512.10