[ubuntu-us-ut] Welcome Back Christer

Mike Basinger mike.basinger at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 9 17:50:29 GMT 2009

Ubuntu Utah-ers and LoCo Council,

When I took over the Ubuntu Utah LoCo from Aaron I only wanted to do
it in a temporarily capacity due to being involved in other areas of
Ubuntu. Christer Edwards has been bitten by the Ubuntu bug again. He
would like to get more involved in the community  and take over as
team lead for Ubuntu Utah. We all know Christer's work in Ubuntu, in
forming the Utah Loco and the US team with Aaron. This is great news
for Ubuntu Utah, and I would like to be the first one to welcome
Christer back into the fold.

Many thanks,
Mike/Technoviking

--