[ubuntu-us-ut] July and August Mettings

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 15:12:57 BST 2009

We need to come up with topics and presenters for the July and August
meetings. Is there anything anyone would like to see? I can present, if
I'm familiar with the topic, if no one wants to present.

Also, I need to step down. August needs to be my last meeting, as I
won't be able to attend beyond that (but I'll still be lurking in the
channel and on the mailing list) due to school and family constraints.
So, anyone willing to step up, and lead the group? I haven't seen
anything in this direction on the last email I sent out regarding this
topic, so I'm poking again.

--
. O .   O . O   . . O   O . .   . O .
. . O   . O O   O . O   . O O   . . O