[ubuntu-us-ut] Printing question

Joseph Barney linuxalien at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 23:52:33 GMT 2008

The weird thing is that doesn't work with me for Leopard. I take a PPD for
my Samsung Laser Printer, and it won't work for me. I can print from Windows
and Linux in VMware Fusion, but not directly from Leopard. Weird huh. It's
an older printer so maybe that's why? They had working drivers for Tiger but
I don't bother with those in Leopard since they won't work either.

Joe